Saturday, January 29, 2005

Who Is This Guy?

It's a reasonable question. Who is this blogger and why should his opinion be worth any more than I'm paying for it?

Biography can be boring and resumes can be padded. But, there are some things which lend credibility to the unknowns we encounter on the Web. I've attempted to do a bit of that with my web page: www.thunderchief.org. And, I'll freely admit to not being an "org"--but .com was already taken.

You'll find a bit more about flying jets and what I've done over the years and a lot less about my political positions. There's background on my books, review links, a bit about my past, and links to Amazon.com where you could (if you had an insatiable curiosity) buy the books or simply read what readers have posted regarding the stories.

Drop by if you've got the time or the curiosity.

No comments: