Friday, January 23, 2009

If There Still is Doubt

I've never for a moment doubted the agenda of the American Left. I've no fantasies about their intentions. I know exactly where they are going. But, maybe you've had a more forgiving view than a nasty ol' curmudgeon like me. If so, read this:

Racism, Sexism, Skill-ism Established as Policy

You hardly need to get past the title. That's what the vaunted establishment guru named it himself. It isn't a paste-on from some Neo-Fascist conservative trying to make him look bad.

He wants the jobs which the Messiah is promising to "create" to not go to whites; not go to males; and heaven forbid that they should go to skilled workers. Nope. If the federal government is going to build us some bridges, then lets have it done by minority women who've no experience, training or skill in the task. Having people who know how to do it, actually doing it would be bad for the "stimulus."

Sorry, but I'm not about to cross that bridge if I ever come to it.

And, I don't feel the slightest bit stimulated.

No comments: