Tuesday, May 24, 2011

How Do You Like Me Now?

The saying goes, "Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me." So, what to make of this:

This Time I Mean It!

That's right, fans. He missed in 1994 and he missed last week end, but on October 21st it really will happen.

So, what you need to do is send all of your money to me and I will consolidate it into one huge symbolic check to Harold Camping so that he can get the word out. Trust me on this. I'll be your steward.

Of course, if the Rapture really takes the truly saved and leaves the rest of us to burn then why would anybody need to be told the date and time? And, if God is really all-powerful, why doesn't he just do the whole mess in one fell swoop rather than moving around the globe from time zone to time zone?

But probably the most vexing question of all, is can people really be this gullible?...Again?

No comments: