Thursday, December 18, 2008

Global Climate Change Accelerates

So the trip to Las Vegas is delayed. The airport is closed by snow!

Poolside Chaisses Available Without Tipping

And the beautiful people of Malibu are staying indoors:

Surfs UP--Wet Suit Required

Of course it isn’t uncommon in Chicago:

Daley's Plows to Work Overtime

But it is in New Yawk City

The power has been out in New England for a week. Guess they need to raise the taxes and improve services.

And the Hits Just Keep on Coming

Now, the question I’ve got to ask myself is, “Does a Prius with half a ton of batteries in the trunk get good traction in the snow?”

2 comments:

Carter Kaplan said...

I consider myself "green”--rooted in my enthusiasm for technology as well as my quest for cheaper living--but to me the politicization of the "Global Warming" movement goes right off the scale of all good reason (and science). And there is a dark side to it: the "usual suspects" are seizing upon the scare as a means to increase their control over us.

Ed, you might find my recent post on the Second Amendment interesting.

Anonymous said...

Don't know about a Pruis, but my big honkin' V8 Cadillac Eldorado loves driving in snow. And since it's only got two doors, it's usually just me and the missus in there.