Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ready For Refutation

If you haven't figured out my position on global climate change yet, let me summarize:

1.) I don't believe in it.
2.) If it exists, we can't change the cycle.
3.) If man could change the cycle, it would take the entire planet, not just the U.S.
4.) If we go it alone, we emasculate our economy and achieve only a disadvantage in the world trade balance.

Probably the best explanation I have yet read on the carbon tax and/or cap-and-spend proposal is this:

Step by Step Dismantling of Alternate Energy Plans

If the Messiah is going to move forward on his draconian plan to save the world, let him have one of his crack staff take that detailed piece and refute it point by point.

I'm confident that he can't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, The One has a Crack Staff? Do they just supply it or do they use it, too?