Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Herman Cain Mini-Me

You don't have to be a presidential candidate to suffer the slings of sexual accusations. This one is a bit more than "non-sexual gestures" found offensive or innuendo leading to discomfort. This one is about the ol' in-and-out" leading to procreation.

Honestly I found a whole lot to laugh about in the tidbit:

Beebs Baby Backstage Boffing Built Babe

Since I always think these Li-Lo, Paris, Kim K, or Britney scandals are manipulated, I'm trying to think how this works for Beebs.

Does it burnish his macho cred which is conspicuously lacking? Certainly the quote: “He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to (expletive) the (expletive) out of me," brings out the manly in the poof-boy. But does it sound like what a sixteen year old-virgin would be moaning?

And how macho is the 30 second hit and run? Just saying...

But the Beeb's spokes-parent sort of spikes the manliness thing with this one: "While we haven't yet seen the lawsuit, it's sad that someone would fabricate malicious, defamatory, and demonstrably false claims."

Yep, I'll give them demonstrably false. No way I can look at Beebs and see him going for girls. The very best he can hope for is asexual. 

2 comments:

juvat said...

Well, if the sexes were reversed between the two, statutory rape charges would be being filed.
I'm thinking Golddigger might be a fitting term.

Justin Beaver The Overachiever said...

It wasn't me. Until they present photos, the blue dress, or DNA, I ain't admittin' to nuttin.