Friday, November 11, 2011

I Didn't See This In My Paper

With all of the breathless reporting from the MSM regarding the resurgence of the Messiah in last week's elections, I didn't notice a lot of coverage of this outcome:

Virginia Shows Heavy Republican Favor

Keep all of your legislative seats in both chambers, increase your majority to two-thirds of the state house of representatives, pick off three democrats in Congress last year, and corner the top three state executive branch positions. That's significant in most any analyst's book except for the major networks and the New Yawk Times and WaPO apparently.

Spinning it as a 30% turnout being too low to draw conclusions is pathetic.

1 comment:

Rebecca WOod said...

Ed,
My name is Rebecca Wood. I married Col.Don C. Wood's nephew. Don flew the F105 in Vietnam and was shot down over Laos in January 1966. For some time, my in-laws have searched for others who might have been there on that day or others who know who might have been with him. Today, Veteran's Day, would have been Don's 82 birthday. Any information you might have would be welcome. Thank you for serving our country!