Friday, October 01, 2010

New Regular Stop

Hat tip to Warrior Class for aiming me at The Kitchen Dispatch. KD has joined my regular stops list. She's a mil-spouse blogger and she's got talent.

Here's her take on writing and those pedantic asses of our high school that discouraged so many from really taking a chance at creating something original:

What Your English Teacher Didn't Tell You

The only thing I would add is that the true reward is having a real publisher say they want to give you money for your efforts. And, the only reason they do that is because they will then make money as well. Free enterprise capitalism is a wonderful motivator.

1 comment:

Kanani said...

Hi Ed! I saw this earlier, and then the power cut out due to a huge electrical storm. Thank you for putting this up and also for coming by my blog! It's always nice to have new readers. I really like your blog, by the way. I will also order your book.