Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Cause I Can Protest

But sometimes there are things which should be fought for vigorously. This looks like an impending battleground for me. The TX ABC is not acting in my best interest by cutting off my commerce with the other states, particularly the ones that offer fine products at reasonable prices which I could not find withing sixty miles of my residence.

ABC, Fedex and UPS Combine to Protect Local Distribution Outlets

There needs to be a better way.

To the Bastille. Bring Reidel and a corkscrew!

2 comments:

an Donalbane said...

Texas' Big Brother Data Mining Organization will make Mr. Peabody look like a piker...

Brought to you by HB11 of the 80th legislative session (2007).

juvat said...

I'm not getting FEDEX and UPS participation in this. I would think they'd want the increased volume. Also, there's an additional charge to have the receipt signed by at least a 21 year old. That receipt is required, so they're making more money by doing this.