Friday, January 07, 2011

Welcome Back

I like to keep the "Regular Stops" list relevant. I add to the list when I encounter folks with something meaningful to say and am not reluctant to include some stops that don't totally agree with me. No, you won't find the core counter-culture represented there. Huffington Post won't appear and neither will the Daily Kos.

Occasionally some bloggers simply burn out or events beyond their control make it tough to keep the blog active. When that happens and the duration is more than a week or two, I'll remove them from the list. It doesn't mean they fell into disfavor, it simply means I try to keep the list relevant and active.

We've got a return today from someone with a lot to say and the capability to say it clearly and in terms which even the great unwashed can gain insight. New Paltz Journal is back with a new look. Take a minute to click and scan.

4 comments:

Hippo said...

New Paltz on Nancy Pelosi: "She came out of the closet and was the first openly insane Speaker of the House."

The truly scary part is this nut job was third in line for POTUS.

Ed Skinner said...

I rarely browse someone's sidebar links because of the staleness problem.
So I'm very pleased to find you keep yours fresh -- I'll spend some time today and have a look. Thank you.
But if you would turn off the annoying "popup and preview" feature, I'd like them even more. (Just my preference, of course.)

Dweezil Dwarftosser said...

Remotely, New Paltz is a great wit.
Locally (Thunder Tales), turning off that intensely-aggravating preview popup has been a godsend. Thanks so much !

Ed Skinner said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh. :)