Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bargain Day

Rush to Amazon.com right now and take advantage of this special, once-in-a-lifetime, Sham-Wow Vince style offer:

Now Get All Three for $32

Yes, my teeming hordes of fans, Amazon has seen fit to bundle the collected works of your humble servant (and a couple of able associates on the recent effort) into a package deal. You could also click the prominently displayed "Fighter Pilot" cover in the right sidebar and take advantage of the package deal just as easily.

But, in the interest of full disclosure I will let you know that they are bundling the new release with paperback versions of When Thunder Rolled and Palace Cobra.

The discount price on Fighter Pilot which will release on April 13 is a bargain that you should take advantage of.

4 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

I've read "When Thunder Rolled" a few times and it's fantastic, even if it does knock all of the excitement out of flying my humble rented Cessnas. I'm definitely down for the other two books.

Six said...

Can I buy a signed copy Ed?

Ed Rasimus said...

Christina will be traveling the country extensively the remainder of the year. We'll both be in Orlando in April at release. She's going to be in DC at Smithsonian A&S and Udvar-Hazy over Memorial Day. Then stops in at the Reno Air Races, Oshkosh fly-in and lots more. I'll be at Alliance in Ft. Worth for their airshow in Oct. I'm sure there will be other joint appearances.


I'm always happy to sign books for individuals I know and usually do so by having them send me a copy with return mailer so I can dump it back into the post. I did "retail" sales of books but quickly found out with When Thunder Rolled at the task gets tedious in very short order.

We'll make an arrangement when the time comes, Six.

LauraB said...

Thanks for that notice! Order placed...