Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

So, you're out in your stealth-fighter style speed boat going for a little recreational cruising in the Antarctic waters when you have a problem:

Why'd De Do Dat to Us?

OK, you're towing a rope designed to foul the screws of a large ship. Innocent fun, I guess. Nothing problematic about rendering a huge vessel immobile in freezing ocean water in a violent storm-prone area. Just good clean fun.

And you come to a stop, dead in the water right in front of the large unwieldy ship. The ship runs into you and cuts the nose off your Bat-Boat. Excuuussseee meee! You could have got out of the way. You're in a bloody speed boat!

I think these fools got what they deserved. Now for a healthy breakfast of whale meat and eggs...

1 comment:

MagiK said...

To my everlasting shame my wife likes to watch these asshats on their television show Whale Wars.

Every time I see these pricks it makes my blood boil, I wish the Japanese whaling fleet would just blow them all out of the water. These people are endangering their own lives which is fine with me, but they are also endangering the lives of the people on those Japanese ships.

Last season they were trapped in ice after their dumbass captain tried to hide behind an ice flow to shelter from a storm...I was SOOOO hoping that the ice that surrounded them would have crushed their hull before they got free.

These jerks REALLY need to be taken out of action.