Sunday, January 24, 2010

Meet Your Neighbor, Ellie

Have you heard about Ellie? She's new in your community and she's an activist of sorts. At least that's the way it looks from reading the Letters to the Editor section of your local fish-wrapper.

It really doesn't seem to matter where you live. Ellie's your neighbor now. She's become so ubiquitous that people noticed.

Here's the best round-up and most information on the situation that I've seen compiled:

Would They Stoop So Low?

Why does Herman Goebbels keep popping into my mind so often?

She's sort of got a Facebook page too:

Ellie Light

I think I've seen her around somewhere.

1 comment:

Murphy's Law said...

I was going to blog this too, but work got in the way and you beat me to it.

It's not surprising or new. The Obama camp had paid staffers posting in chatrooms and newspaper websites all during the election. One in particular, Denise4Obama, hailed from California or Texas as I recall but was a fixture on the Denver Post's site and others. She readily admitted working for the campaign and that her job was to prop Obama in public forums. I would never believe that she was the only one being paid to do this.