Call the police. They are the professionals trained for these situations and they will rescue you.
Law Enforcement Response Failure
Did you get that?
- There was a cop on the scene already
- He was unarmed
- He must seek "authorization" to get his weapon out of storage
- He was first to die
- The local department had no boat even though they have extensive waterfront and island jurisdiction
- They couldn't find a car to get to where they could rent a boat if one was available
- The entire nation's helicopter law enforcement capability was on summer leave
- The situation was not new or particular to this fateful day
And for the ultimate idiocy, the penalty for these killings in Norway will amount to 100 days in prison per body. For the entire toll of 76 dead, the perp will, if convicted get 21 years.
Yeah, if threatened call a cop.