It doesn't require elaboration. One need only start a list and in short order you should be convinced that we are way too stupid to govern ourselves.
- AMTRAK. Want to take a passenger train somewhere? Forget it.
- USPS. Want to send a package or some important documents? Pick a free enterprise solution.
- Social Security. The ultimate Ponzi scheme due to become insolvent in 25 years.
- Medicare. Increasingly not accepted by doctors and hospitals, inadequate in payments, requires a free-enterprise supplement, and forecast for bankruptcy in five to seven years.
- Education. Free "fisting" kits and diagrams for middle-schoolers. Indoctrination of impressionable children in the infallibility of the administration.
- Airport security. Online manuals of how to beat the system, delays in travel, accelerating invasiveness, and political correctness that renders it a laughing stock.
- Job creation. False reporting, average cost per job approximately a quarter of a million dollars, and no long term result.
- Mortgage banking management. Mandated issue of loans to people with no proven income or credit history for property valued at less than the mortgage.
- Environment protection. Critical component of life cycle declared a pollutant and artificial market created to stifle the economy.
- Gun control. Highest violent crime rates in communities with most restrictive laws.
- Community improvement. Video documentation of corruption, proposed funding of underage prostitution and instruction in how to falsify welfare claims.
- Defense. Slashing of budgets, waffling on strategies and objectives, and apologies for strength and promoting democracy.
- Finance. Quadrupling of national debt in ten months and devaluation of currency and national credit rating.
I could go on, but you should get the idea. So let's put these guys in charge of a command/control economy and disbursement of healthcare.