After posting this picture the other day, I went back and looked closer. Clearly this is an aircraft in rehab, possibly a museum project or one with a cockpit not normally open for display. There is a lot wrong or missing there.
- Drag chute handle is in deployed chute position. Should be vertical and stowed.
- Kick panel and right lower instrument panel section missing.
- Refueling handle, emergency gear handle, emergency brake handle all missing.
- DCU-94 (PAL) weapons control panel on center pedestal missing control knob.
- Right and left hand rear-view mirrors missing.
- Gooseneck map light along left canopy rail missing.
- Gun camera, camera periscope and film pack mount missing.
- Rubber radar hood missing.
- Several square weapons panel status light lenses missing.
Other than that she looks as good as the day she was retired.
And, you can't see either right or left hand consoles which offered all of the radios, IFF-SIF, auto-pilot, stab-aug and other controls as well as the two side fold-out panels that offered access to still more weapons controls that weren't needed often but had to be accessed in flight.