Where Stoppeth the Buck?
The MSM's fawning adoration of everything the Messiah and Michelle did on the G-20 excursion downplayed so much, but check this list from the Paglia piece:
- The "president's tacky appearance on a late night comedy show."
- The "kitsch gift given to the British Prime Minister." (and the Queen!)
- The "sweater clad first lady's over-familiarity with the Queen."
- The "jaw dropping spectacle of a president of the US bowing to the king of Saudi Arabia."
- The "ambiguity of Obama's birth certificate."
- The "embargo on Obama's educational records."
- The "fidelity to leftist Saul Alinsky."
- The "questions about production of his two memoirs."
And, that doesn't even begin to address the appointment of a buffoonish cadre of tax-evading poltical hit-men with more questionable work experience than even the Messiah himself.
So even Slate is nipping at the heels of the man who would be king.