Read this carefully. Note the caveats imposed by the candidate on the original statements and then the spoiled brat attitude of the DNC rebuttal:
Reduce the Debt By Cutting Extras
Particularly egregious in the skewed argument is the assertion that generic women's healthcare is threatened.
To accept that you must accept that:
- Women's healthcare can only be provided by Planned Parenthood
- That Planned Parenthood is not an independent non-profit
- That Planned Parenthood is totally funded by the government
- That all other doctors, clinics, practitioners, insurances, etc. do not offer women's healthcare
- That imposing more obligation to China is beneficial to America
- That millionaires and billionaires could reasonably support that financial burden without collapsing the economy
Somehow I don't get there. I also don't see a reason for funding NEA, NEH or even the Department of Education. I don't see a reason for subsidizing windmills or electric cars either.