Isn't the convolution of the liberal mind an incredible thing to observe. Want a bit more insight into how that works? Read this little piece:
Atlantic Finds Her Confusing
Here are some things I learned:
- Bill Maher is incapable of communicating without resorting to street language. He thinks it makes him cute and hip.
- Children of the incredibly wealthy can gain fame without skills or intellectual grounding. They are accepted based on who they are rather than what they do.
- Finding uneducated, unsophisticated, ignorant people is just as easy in backwater Mississippi as in New York City.
- Anecdotal sampling without statistical support of prevalence of an attitude makes it possible to prove anything.
- The true-believer can over-look the venality of a society in favor of ridiculing their opposition.
- Sensationalism can trump ideology if it means publicity and exposure.
What did you learn?