Wednesday, April 04, 2012

ThunderTales

Interesting developments this morning. Blogger woke up dead, or at least terminally ill. The control panel disappeared. The capability to open the dashboard, post new additions, access comments, in short do anything as the blog-owner is gone.

It's not my computer or my browser. The same display occurs whether on my Windows 7 PC running Chrome (you would think Google Blogger and Goggle Chrome would play nice together) or Internet Explorer. It is the same issue on my iPad II running Safari or Dolphin.

This post was created through a back door on the Blogger home page and may or may not show up.

Hopefully this will calm any worries that I got whisked away to Oz by the DFW area tornadoes yesterday. Nothing but reasonable rain in Texoma. The violent stuff stayed about 40 miles south of me.

No comments: